Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Zoom - bevrichey@gmail.com - Gmail

Zoom - bevrichey@gmail.com - Gmail

C Elsberry

9:04 AM (15 minutes ago)
to me
Good morning Bev,
Hopefully this morning you are basking in the fun and exhilarating and loving zoom reunion of last night and one filled with memory telling stories.
I enjoyed seeing and hearing all of you trip down memory lane. It certainly brought back and enhanced my memories of that period
I also found myself remembering Paul and his fellow Jaycees who started The Arts Festival on the Green in 1964 or was it 65. I helped staff the medical tent.
I didn’t go to your post party. I was zoomed out; for 6 hours prior to you I had attended a zoom conference on conservation. I needed dinner and to get off my butt!
I enjoyed getting the quick look at Danny; lovely
I received Karen’s hello but did not see her. Is she still in Minnesota?
Do you know anything about her Mom, Doty?
Looking forward to staying in touch with you.
Love and congratulations,
Pixie