Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

unite to light Content makers thanks..

 In general I am a better starter than finisher... but it is very important to me that I take a few minutes to fully thank and acknowledge those who created and delivered the rich content for our brief and focused event. In the actual order of the event... Rabbit Aggie Goldenholz, for her spiritual offering of the blessings for the Chanukah Candles as well as some words about light during this time of darkness (as well as a song) Thank you Jody Hirsh for your beautiful visuals of menorahs meant to be hung on the outside of one's home... Your teachings have enriched so many of us over the years. It was great to relax into your teaching process again. Special Thanks to Helene Fischman for guiding us in imagining and then sharing our own experience of appreciating. At least that is what I remember. (I have not had the chance to review the recording yet). So thanks again Helene for joining in on the planning and then facilitating a focused act of group social engagement.. And finally a big thanks to Leslie Coff (Madison) who I have only known through her paintings shared her words in closing with us.. I am sorry that I cannot remember what she said.. but I do remember being taken with her reading and wanting more.. If there is any way you can reshare your words here.. I would enjoy reading them again...and thanks for the L'chaim (great idea).. So thank you ALL for MAKING THIS ONE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MY 2020 CHANUKAH and kinda certain others as well. "May All Our Candles Continue to Burn Brightly" hope to see everyone in the New Year!