Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Waste 'M Brace" boxed items



The box pictured here contains artifacts from the exhibition. What you see on the top is the invitation to the show. There is a wonderful story about this exhibtion. There are some pieces written about the show in this box along with multiple reviews of it and maybe I will try to recall and type it and assorted artifacts from the exhibition. I hesitate to take this too much further right now.. but maybe I will indulge myself. I would like to start scanning these documents and commenting on the various individual pieces.

This process of photographing the current studio space and its contents is making it possible for me to begin to find my way into the work. It is giving me a chance to see the space and its contents as a whole and some practice thinking about the work.